Rose Tag digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored it in with my bic markers but I also used SU chalk to tone down the white background of the cardstock. The card was pin-inspired from my Cardmaking Board. The yahoo group I belong to that was the theme for this week's card challenge. I pinned this beautiful card from splitcoaststampers:
I see she CASE'd it too. I just loved the use of all those paper scraps the were on the front of the card and good background for any theme card and will keep this one around to do again. It would make a great Christmas Card base too :)
Thanks for stopping by today and can't wait to see your creation over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Starts: Friday, Oct. 30th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Nov. 6th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Nov. 6th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Nov. 9th .
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!