Today is Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack the theme this week is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.
My card is one I made for my Great-granddaughter Emily's 1st birthday on the 19th. She loves elephants per her Mom's choice at the moment I'm thinking :) Jessica seems to like them too. It's been a fun year watching her grow up through the way of facebook and a 1st year album is in the works. But back to the card I made:
Mojo Monday for their current sketch and use that for inspiration for my card:
It had alot of fun elements and that big circle too (a challenge from the Scrappin N Chattin yahoo site was to use a circle on your card so this one was definitely calling me. I found this pink splattered with cream pattern paper in my kit for the backdrop of the card and I used my happy birthday cuddlebug folder to give it dimension. Also found this fun scrap of cupcake paper that was just perfect for the card and that circle, inked it up with Picked Raspberry distress ink also used that same ink for the sentiment on the card
The inside of the card:
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, Jan. 08 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Jan. 15 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Jan. 15th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Jan. 18th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!