Sunday, January 24, 2016

January CKC Member Blog Hop

Hello and Good Morning. Today is the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog January blog hop and you should have come to my blog from the talented Julene's blog :) So excited to go and see what Julene has done, but I'm excited to go and see what all the members have done. So if you are just now joining the hop you may want to go to Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to start at the beginning of the hop.  This month we could either do the challenges or we were able to show anything we wanted that was created with our kit that we have not shared yet on our blog. I chose to do a quick challenge with my kit. As a reminder, here are the three challenges this month:

I choose to do Challenge #3: Get your stamp on! Which I did with this fun stamp & die set from Hampton Art. I went to there site for some inspiration with this stamp set and I found this fun card and decided to lift is as they say :) You can see the original here if you would like.
I did the card in 3 different variations and a nice start to my Christmas card stash.
 I did the cards as 5X5 and I used 2 different papers for the card bases and the pink spotted paper for the front mat. Grab some red from my stash for the back mat and added the green washi tape to 2 of them.
 Each card has a different trim piece on it and this one got the pink stripe paper, just to get it off my desk :) I moved that piece around many times over the past month.
 The metal button I thought was a nice touch to the card. Still need to add something to the inside but the fronts are done with repeat stamping :P
Thank you for stopping by today and now off you go to see what creativity that Lisa has going on over at her blog :) So excited to go and see what Lisa has done.

10 comments:

  1. What cute trees! I like each card and the metal circle looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to ring the changes with a card design and love that button texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards, Tina. Love how the button looks like a pine cone. Great start on your Christmas cards, something I should do,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Love the trees with the different trims. Great start to making holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trio of cards and the metal buttons are definitely the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single one of those trees is adorable, fab stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You're starting early on the preparation for Christmas! Great cards, I'm sure they'll raise a smile when you spot them again in December x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the cat's whisker. Start getting ready now! I have chosen a few gifts for friends already. Christmas will be here in 10 months!

    Sweet little cards. I am not very good at cards. But I treasure every hand made one I get. Your recipients are very lucky, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the repeated stamped tree here and the mix you have across the three cards. Great way to get ahead for next holidays! I join in with Jingle Belles too! Great to have you on the hop :-)

    ReplyDelete