Sunday, June 5, 2016

Fan Then Fan Now

Good Morning :) It's a new week challenge over at Lasting Memories. The theme this month is All About Me and this week it is Anything Goes:  As long as it has something to do with YOU... anything goes.  :)
 I'm a huge fan of Lynyrd Skynyrd, even got a chance to see them in concert a long time ago! This is the only picture that I found of me wearing the Tshirt I got at the concert.
Journaling
I had fun adding bits a pieces to this layout
The original ticket :) I kept it this whole time so glad to add it to the layout. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see your creation linked up soon

2 comments:

  1. Love that you kept the original ticket! And I love the smashbook journaling stuff you used on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love that you have your ticket from back then Tina! How fun to go to one of their concerts. I too, am a fan of them. I love the picture of you in your t-shirt, love the picture of you and Dave. You both look amazing! A great memory for the scrapbook for sure!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete