Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy Birthday for a Funday Friday Challenge

Hello :) If you are looking for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge June Blog Hop you can go here for that post.

Hello once again today :) It's Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack today's theme is anything goes and our sponsors are Little Blue Button Stamps and Limited Runs Digital Stamps. I created a clean & simple Happy Birthday card:
I used the Flower with Lady Bug digi stamp on my card from Limited Runs Digital Stamps
I enjoyed coloring this stamp with my bic markers and some wink of stella glitter sliver and clear glitter too. A simple Happy Birthday sentiment to finish off the front of the card with a recollections punch used for the border.
The inside of the card:
I like to keep sentiments printed and ready for use in cards and come across this one :) so I punched it with my scallop punch and added a yellow punch circle on the back of the scallop. The mat is from my current counterfeit kit: Summer Daze.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing you creation over at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Starts: Friday, June 24th  12:00AM
   Ends:  Friday, July 1st    6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool over at Jo's.

2. Be sure to include a link back to the challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until July 01st by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of July 04th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card. That image really can stand alone, but that border punch adds a fun little touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and love the bordered edge you gave it.
    Hugs your DT Sister, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Tina. You did great on the coloring. I have some stamped sentiments pre-made too. Really makes it easy to put together if you look through your stash. I have just never used dig stamps. Looks like I should probably start using some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Tina! I love that daisy image and how you colored it. I also love the sentiment, amen to that! lol Hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and I like that adorable little ladybug too. Great idea to keep sentiments ready and waiting to make the card-making process a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Tina! Love the big flower and that pretty border down the side.

    ReplyDelete