Hello once again today :) It's Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack today's theme is anything goes and our sponsors are Little Blue Button Stamps and Limited Runs Digital Stamps. I created a clean & simple Happy Birthday card:
Flower with Lady Bug digi stamp on my card from Limited Runs Digital Stamps
I enjoyed coloring this stamp with my bic markers and some wink of stella glitter sliver and clear glitter too. A simple Happy Birthday sentiment to finish off the front of the card with a recollections punch used for the border.
The inside of the card:
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing you creation over at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Starts: Friday, June 24th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, July 1st 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool over at Jo's.
2. Be sure to include a link back to the challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until July 01st by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of July 04th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!