- Get the Scrap Corner organized-especially the embellishment section of it.
- Upload photos weekly/ print monthly (something I learned for a Shimelle class except she did biweekly for printing)
- Finish boughten Classes
- Printed photos on hand get organized/need to locate information and add that with them as I organize them. date and any story I may want to tell
- Do unfinished Projects around the room:
- December Dailies (I think I have 4 of them prepped that need done) and this year's getting done this month
- 2 Road Trip Albums
- 2004 Flood Album
- Before You Album
- Project Life Album (2013?)
- Work on current albums : 2016 and 2017
- Goal of 250 layouts (I did 199 this past year so a doable goal)
- Use up atleast 3 paper pads before I buy a new one so a good goal 3 to1 throughout my scrappy stash.
- Clean out upstairs back room that I store stuff in: Sort for yard sale, Purge/Trash, Keep piles. Also ebay my Mom's Jewelry (an obligation I've had since she passed on that seem to gotten put on the back burner) and ebay my business stuff since retiring from that.
- Clean out both trucks: Sort for yard sale, Purge/Trash, Keep piles. Ebay anything worth ebaying.
- (My husband) wants to get the back porch area under roof and enclosed, so expecting to help with that
- Start cleaning out the house a room at a time eliminating what isn't needed
- To continue my walk with God
- to take time to read this year (I didn't do much of that in 2016 and sure did miss it)
- walks with Buddy
- to keep exercising my knee to continue strengthening it and getting it strong. (tough getting older sometimes)
My One Little Word this Year is COMPLETE
adjective: complete; comparative adjective: completer; superlative adjective: completest
- 1.having all the necessary or appropriate parts.
synonyms: entire, whole, full, total; More
- having run its full course; finished.
synonyms: finished, ended, concluded, completed, finalized; More
accomplished, achieved, discharged, settled, done;
verb: complete; 3rd person present: completes; past tense: completed; past participle: completed; gerund or present participle: completing
- 1.finish making or doing.
finished, ended, concluded, completed, finalized;
accomplished, achieved, discharged, settled, done;informalwrapped up, sewn up, polished off
finish, end, conclude, finalize, wind up;informalwrap up, sew up, polish off
My reason: I want to complete things this year. My classes, my goals, my
scrapping n cardmaking. I purchased alot of classes over the years and
never followed through with any of them but 1. So this is my main
objective in 2017. I want to complete 3 before
buying 1, this will go into my scrapping too eliminate 3 before buying
one. I have alot of unfinished themed albums/projects/layouts I started
and want to complete.
If you have read down to here I thank you for hanging out with me, you are a trooper :) I've learned over the past year that I do best scrapping if I have a monthly kit ready and I thank Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for that! I also know that I spend alot of time looking for information on Facebook when I need dates or stories of the pictures I have so to conquer that issue I will keep a steno notepad handy to write down the date and the information needed for the photos that I grab from there (Grandkids and Great Grandkids pictures). The current photos I have, I will take an hour or 2 a week to look up information for those and the stories so then they are ready to be scrapped when the time is right. I want to gather all the photos I have in the room and get them to one central photo file. Layouts completed will be putaway weekly if not daily as to not have piles (what I'll be working on tomorrow seperating that large stack of layouts and getting them into albums so the household and guests could see them if they wanted too. Yes I think 2017 is gonna be a good year! I'm in a good place in my life at the moment :)
Do you have your 2017 Goals set........