Saturday, January 28, 2017

Scrapbook Roulette

Hi you all, a quick post about this fun youtube stash series that will be taking place. So over at the Facebook group Bash Your Scrapbook Stash, the youtube share thread pops up and I see Katie Scott from Scrappy Sisters has added a video about the new series they were starting: Scrapbook Roulette. So I was a bit intrigued and had to check it out :) Going over to the video called Scrapbook Roulette - exciting using your stash series by Scrappy Sisters, where you have a list of items they have 65. Sounds like it would be fun to play along :) and what is fun is everyone has their own list of items. You generate the number and match the number with the item. You use 5 items throughout the month and keep them handy to be used :) Hmmmm wonder how long it would take to come up with a list? Something to work through over the weekend so I could get started on the 1st of the month. Thinking I would like to use their list for a bit till I get one of my own wrote up :) But I wanted to pass this on to all of you incase you wanted to check it out and play along too.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment, yes I tired to base it on what I have or things I thought that would work. I cant wait to get started planning on doing my video tomorrow once I drop the kids off to school. Look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Still need to work on my own list will do that periodically throughout the day today :) I would love to see there entire list to see what kind of tools that added to their list. I guess I may have to give video taping a try too

      Delete
  2. I will definitely be trying this! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Looking forward to what you do with yours, just seems like a fun way to take a different approach to scrappin'

      Delete