Monday, January 30, 2017

I Saw I Smell layout for Use Your Stuff challenge

Good morning and welcome, Today's challenge over at Use Your Stuff is Challenge # 249 When the Cat's Away the Mice Will Play. Today we have a fun challenge for you....let loose your inner animal!  For this week's challenge we would like your project to have an animal theme...it could be a layout of your pet, or a zoo trip, maybe a card with an animal stamp or if you like mixed media maybe you have a stencil or some paper that has animal print....any way you can incorporate animal into your project will work...
A fun day roadtrip my husband and I took to Ithaca, NY. We crammed as much as we could of the town in 5 hours. Definitely will be going back up in the spring to see more. We got to See and Smell alot of things at the Ithaca Farmers Market by the waterfront, it was really cool to see the birds at the waterfront. and thought that this layout was great for this challenge:
Our Day in Ithaca, we started out with checking out the Farmers Market, so cool too just see and the smells were amazing. Loved seeing the birds at the waterfront to just enjoying the beginning of the day. 
This layout was created for LOAD1016 Day 25: The Main Course: Today’s “main course” is your title! with that in mind I created that fun title to my layout using 2 different fonts and the brochure art work for it too. It was just a cool day and a cool experience too.
Close up pics: 
 Fussy cutting some elements from the brochure we got for the layout
 Journaling
My title work, lots of layers, stickers and lots of cutaparts 
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge.

Speaking of LOAD (Layout A Day) it begins in 2 days! Looking forward to having fun creating from a Greek Mythology theme. Will try to keep up with updating weekly this month on what I created.... 

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this one! Your photos are the focal point with just the right amount of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool and super fun layout Tina! I love your title and I love that you used the brochure on it too. Such a fun and clever layout and I just love the pictures. Sounds like an awesome trip, who knew there was all that there?!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete