Sunday, January 22, 2017

40th Anniversary LO

Good Morning and welcome :) Today Over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge, Lori has challenged us to use a Tic Tac Toe board for our layout. It's been a fun month "Stash buster" challenge and a cool challenge to finish off this month's challenges. Here is my take on the challenge:
and the challenge is:
Pick a row - up and down, across, or diagonal, and use those 3 items on your layout.


I did the straight across the middle of the board:  Enamel dots (hearts), polka dot paper (the paper that doily border punched), hearts (washi tape)
 A picture of my husband and I at my sister in law's 40th Anniversary Surprise party for them. This will be a double page layout once I get the rest of the pictures developed of the party. The girls were taking pictures of the attendees as they were coming in. I used Martha Stewart's Doily Lace punch for the scallop borders. Also the purple paper made an excellent pocket to put the napkin in from the party. The title of the layout came from the invitation card we received about the party. I think I better get those other photos developed and get this double page layout completed :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you join in with all the fun challenges this month over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I love this layout Tina! The colors and papers are fabulous together. I love the picture of you and Dave, you both look great! But my favorite is that you thought to make the purple paper into a pocket for the napkin from the party!!! I so love that idea! Clever my friend, very clever! Hope you aren't blowing away today! It is so dang windy here even the dog doesn't want to go out. lol Hopefully we will see some sun this week. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you included the napkin, too! This challenge is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour scheme of your layout. Great idea to tuck the napkin from the party into your layout....Fabulous Tina!!!

    ReplyDelete