Sunday, March 18, 2018

Footloose and Fancy Free for the Counterfeit Kit 2nd Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd challenge over at Counterfeit Kit challenge blog. Susan has challenged us today with a sketch :) my favorite challenge is a sketch so easy to do and with the kit prepared ahead of time the hardest part is deciding which photos to use :) This was a very quick layout, I wanted to get away from vacation photos a bit and do some current photos that  took with my phone camera.
Here is the chosen sketch:
SOURCE
A fun sketch to use :) using papers, some washi tape, diecut title, felt doily and the wood veneers from my kit: Florally Whimsy this is what I did:
Buddy and I out for a walk, it was nice to get out and get some sunshine it seems to feel like a long winter right now. 
 Close up of the photo of us and my journaling. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you created for this fun challenge linked up at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog or over at their facebook group.

2 comments:

  1. Tina, that background paper is perfect for a winter page - it reminds me of snow melting. And I'm with you and Buddy - trying to get out of the house to escape this long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That marble paper is awesome Tina, reminds me of snow swirling around-like it is doing here right now! lol This is a great layout, I am so loving the photo's of buddy as well. Yes, this have been a long winter and now for the first day of spring.....snow and lots of it. What the heck?!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete