Friday, March 16, 2018

The Vehicles layout for a Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge

Good Morning this is the 1st post of the day. Here is the 2nd sketch of March to challenge us over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style,  Emma has created a fun sketch for us to work with:
Image may contain: text 
Here is the card I created:
 I had this fun card for to journal the definition of the word Logistics (this layout will be posted on Sunday, the other side to this layout) The layout I created around this card:
This was The Vehicles exhibit (Logistics) at the PA Military Museum. It was a great exhibit and enjoyed seeing the Museum. I found a sketch on pinterest to help me create this layout. It's also created with the tags for the focus on tags of the Scrap-A-Thon class with Nicole Jones
Close-ups:
 The had some cool displays
 The Project Life card to made into the title of the layout
 I thought this was a super cool vehicle, add the information about it too.
The hubby looking at the exhibit and my personal journaling. 
I used my curent counterfeit kit: Florally Whimsy for the layout. The card was created using last month's kit besides this month's kit. 
Thanks for stopping by today and check out the other layout that goes with this page on Sunday. I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun challenge sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment