Sunday, March 25, 2018

Song Sparrow layout for Lasting Memories challenge

Good Morning :) and welcome to the last challenge of the month over at Lasting Memories layout challenges:
Today we have a new challenge for the week. Our theme for March has been - March - National Month Of... and this week's challenge is:

LM #388 - Red Cross Month

Create a layout that has Red/White color scheme (can have the plus signs too that have been so popular lately) or if you ever did anything or received anything for the Red Cross tell us about that :)

I went with the Red/ White color theme:
 This layout was created during LOAD218: Day 23: The prompt I chose was Where do you find art in your daily life? What is something that is beautiful and makes your life just a little bit nicer because of it?        Nature is God's Art and I look to it often for beauty and artsy appeal too :) Using my February counterfeit kit for this layout. Sparrows are one of the hardest of the birds that visit our feeders to identify, but with lots of sources I think I've narrowed this one down to be a Song Sparrow :)                       
 Using of variations of Red and White to my layout. Red letters for my tile and a white pattern paper for my background
 a project life card for my journaling and very limited on embellishments for this layout to make the pictures really shine. One thing about LOAD is I don't take the time to over think the layout so I can get it done very fast.
Love these pictures of this young bird in the feeder. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creations for this fun topic and thank you for playing along with my hosted month over at Lasting Memories layout challenges blog.





1 comment: