Sunday, March 18, 2018

Logistics layout for March Lucky Charms challenge #3

If you are looking for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog challenge #2 post you can find that here.

Good Morning again and welcome to the 3rd challenge for this month's theme over at Sketch N Scrap's  over on Facebook group and crop. The sketch:
No automatic alt text available. 
and the layout I created with the sketch:

My title is the top photo, the Logistics. This was the final room to see at the PA Military Museum in Boalsburg. There is a story that I want to write for my journaling in that section between the stars and the Jeep that is why the Jeep had it's own page. See as Minneapolis Moline collectors we also know of a story about MM making the 1st Jeep, lol looks like everyone is involved in this cool vehicle cause everyone want to lay claim to it. So it is something that I want to take my time a bit to write it out on paper before adding it to the layout.
There is more information about the Logistics-branch of the Military that is on the adjoining layout to this layout that was blogged on Friday. The layout was also created with my current counterfeit kit: Florally Whimsy.
Join in our monthly Facebook Crop - March 16th - 31st,  you can upload your projects through March 31st at midnight CST.
 Image may contain: text

2 comments:

  1. Tina, WOW! SO amazing! I love how you journal the stories of all you have seen, so interesting! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tina, another amazing layout! I love the papers you used on this one and I love the photo's. Your story will be great in the spot you have for it. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete