Saturday, June 1, 2024

CKC - June 2024 Kit Reveal - Crusin'

Welcome to my blog and the 1st of June! 1st of the month means it's time for a new inspiration for us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit to challenge us to look through our own stash and choose a kit to play with. 1st you should have arrived here from Julene's Blog I'm looking forward to checking out her kit and see what inspired her. We are thrilled to have Mel Walkden join us as Guest Forger, I know her from her beautiful creations and being facebook friends 

Our host this month is Master Forger Laurie she says:I am really excited to be your host this month.

 For this month's inspiration kit, I have chosen 49 and Market's Vintage Artistry Sunburst!. I chose this kit because June marks the beginning of summer for us here in the States and it is bursting with color, which I love and hope you do too.

Here's a look at what we have to work with.

 




 I was blessed to hit a NSD sale and got this collection at a good price, but I choose not to add it to my kit and pull a kit from my stash. Here is my kit for June:

Crusin'

I did have a small collect of the Sunbrust collection so that is where I started my kit bringing in a bunch of Summer stuff too as well as beachy. I will be scrapping Cruise photos all month with the kit.

My papers:

 Close up 1:

Close up 2:
Close up 3:
Close up 4:

I had a blast curating this kit and plant to enjoy scrapping all throughout the month.

Thanks for stopping by today to my little corner of the world. off you go to JoJo's instagram to see the kit she has pulled, if you get lost along the way the blog list is below. We look forward to seeing what you come up with for your kit this month at the CKC

Also be sure you check out our social media hop! Many of our team members have Instagram, YouTube and/or blogs. Their links are listed below:

1st June - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop:

 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your kit. Theres a great mix of papers and heaps of useful embellishments. Enjoy using it Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the softer colors in your kit. Have fun documenting those cruise stories!

    ReplyDelete