Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas Ornament Card

Hi y'all, and welcome to my blog. Happy Veterans Day!
It's a new week at Card A Day Blog.  Our theme this week is 'Christmas Ornaments.'  I borrowed the idea for my card from a card I received in a swap last year.  The card was so cute I had to make one too.

The ornament was cut @ 3" fro the Christmas Cheer Cartridge. The blue paper border was cut with fiskars scallop punch. The stripe paper is Christmas paper from Fancy Pants and the ribbon is from Stampin Up-celery. Used rhinestones in a pack I got from the local Dollar General. Everything was put on red cardstock.

This card is so versatile for a quick and easy Christmas card that the cricut has many different choices for an ornament. I hope you like it as much as I do, a little sentiment and off it goes!
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world today......

1 comment:

  1. Tina this card is so pretty!! I love the colors and I love that cut!

    hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete