Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nothing Says Home At Christmas...

Nothing says home at Christmas more so than your Christmas stocking. Growing up at home our stocking got hung up on the book case.
It was the first thing we attacked in the morning, Mom could get so many things into that stocking including a tangerine in the toe. Now at our home we hang our stockings on our bookcase and my hubby is just as good as my Mom was at filling up a stocking and it's the first thing we attack! LOL!
Hi you all and today I'm the designer over at Card A Day Blog and I'm finishing off the theme this week of Home for Christmas. This card was made from all Close to my Heart products. The stockings, sentiment, and the snowflakes that stamped all over the background cardbase are from the Oct. 2011 Stamp of the Month Holiday Magic. The cardbase is Olive cardstock and then stamped with Topiary ink and green stickles, also the red stocking has red stickles scattered all over it. Popped up the red stocking to give it dimension and matted with red and colonial white cardstock. this is a fun and easy card to make. Keep checking back with Card a Day Blog for more Christmas inspiration.

I will be pulling all the past months winners this Tuesday, it's been a fairly busy month. Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by to see the view from my corner of the world.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose Tina! I can imagine how much better the green stickles looks like in real life (photos just don't show how neat a card is sometimes!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tina! Love the colors and stockings.

    ReplyDelete