Monday, November 19, 2012

Creative Cutting Christmas Card Challenge

Hi you all,
Thanksgiving may be around the corner, but as a crafter I'm in Christmas mode! I've been busily making my Christmas cards and tags this week and this is one of the ones I have made

 

I made my card today from the Christmas Tree set from Creative Pointe. This set has 4 fun trees in it, but I chose two of them for my card, a skinny one and a fluffier one. I did a 5” X 7” card base from a sample pack of cards I got awhile back. I chose a holly style background pattern and the trees were cut from scraps. The sentiment cutout is a free cutting file from svgcuts.com/blog. The sentiment and ribbon border is from Stampin Up. Stickles and a few dollar store gems decorated the trees. The card was fun and easy to put together.

 Won't you join us over at  CREATIVE CUTTING CHALLENGE the new Challenge is Christmas Cards, elements cut from svg files.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world......

2 comments:

  1. Your trees are so festive and fun! And you created an awesome card with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you "bedazzled" your trees! Super cute...think I'll have to get that SVG set.
    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete