Monday, November 5, 2012

Creative Cutting Challenge-Christmas Gift Tag

Hi all,
the challenge this week at Creative Cutting Challenge is Christmas-Anything but a Card. I designed a gift tag for this challenge.

 
I made a Christmas tag for this challenge. The base of the tag was first cut from the back cover of a paper pack to get it some weight. Then it was cut again in the covering paper that was from the DCWV Christmas Combo 180 Stack. The tag came from a set that was free from Cre8ive Cutz. I used Creative Pointe’s Christmas Set for the Santa and the Christmas writing. Both of these cuts were cut out with scraps using my Scal program. I cut the Merry from one of the fonts with Scal and added red stickles to it to give it some Christmas bling. The ribbon is from Joanns 1.00 bin. 
 
I really like how it turned out and is really going to look fantastic on that special gift.
Check out Creative Cutting Challenge and consider joining in.
Have a fantastic day, and thanks for stopping by and seeing my view in my corner of the world 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for a tag! Will look so cute on a present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable Christmas tag Tina! I love this!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete