Monday, March 25, 2013

Choco-Scotch Crunchies Recipe

Good Morning!
Have you all checked out HSN today. They got specials going on all day in honor of National Crafting Month. Oh I was just watching and I'm so interest in the Silhouette Cameo and I see me taking the plunge here sometime today for it with those flex payments they have. Okay do enough drooling for me this is what I have for you today:
This is from my Recipe collection of swaps I have done with a local group I'm with. This is from April 2011 and the theme was candy. I'm thinking the recipe came from the 1972 State Grange Book (this is my go to book for trying something new), and I wanted to try something new.

The title lettering I did on my Gypsy so I could weld it together, the Choco-Scotch was done with Birthday Bash and Crunchies is from Plantin SchoolBook. The candy was cut from Doodlecharms from page 63 with the charm feature. Looks like I used brown stickles for embellishing the recipe card and dotting the i. I also outline the letters with black marker to give separation from the page.

This was a fun project to do and very enjoyable, the candy didn't turn out to bad neither.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment