Friday, March 29, 2013

Playing the Card Game War

Good Morning all and Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend, I am . But first in honor of Good Friday I want to thank my Lord for what he did to cover my sins. I feel so blessed.

This is another layout from the April 2007 visit we had with Tammy, Mike and kids.
This night, Albert stopped by to visit and while visiting Mike and Brandon got into a game of war and looks like another game too maybe rummy. This layout came from the couple of pictures I took that night.
The card page kit I got from Oriental Trading and the stickers for embellishments some were included in the kit and some were purchased separately (Karen Foster design). The kit came with buttons and ribbon too but at that time I thought why would you use these on a layout, but now I know why, lol.
This was actually a cool kit and I have some left to use on some more game nights that we have done over the past few years. The kit included the paper, a page of a variety of embellishments (that is where the border came from), alpha sticker page and a bag of ribbon, button and brads taht never been open. 
There is still enough room to add some journaling, which I'll have to make a point to do.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment