Friday, February 27, 2015

Behind the Scenes FFC#77

Good Morning and welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack! This challenge we have 2 sponsors: Fitztown and Bugaboo and the theme is Anything Goes! So no reason not to join in on the challenge :) Here is the layout I did:
I used Fitztown's digital stamp from their sports collection: Sports 13:
I colored him up with SU chalks. It's fun to get the chalks out once in awhile gives the stamp a softer look to it.
I also used ta sketch for my layout over at Scrapbook Challenges this was sketch #429:


429
This was a fun sketch to use on the layout, I added an extra photo and used the journaling spot for the stamp spot on the layout and shifted the journaling over.
This layout came about from LOAD Day 26 which was a color prompt from the book Madeline which was Blue, Yellow and White, so I kept most of the layout based on those colors the glove I colored brown suede but I think that was it for an odd color from the prompt.
 I used sequins in place of the stars in the sketch in blues and yellow. The papers came from my current kit and the Royal Blue glitter thickers came from last month's kit. The journaling spot is an index card punched with my SU circle punch.
Looks like Astacia was having fun, yep that girl has the Campbell gene too if you stopped by yesterday you'll understand what I mean, I explained a bit of that in another layout. Thanks for stopping by today :)
You could win:
Our Sponsors this week are:
Bugaboo Stamps
  The winner will win 7 digital stamps of their choice!!!!
and
Fitztown
The winner will win 3 digital stamps of their choice!!!!
So make sure to play along this week~
  Starts: Friday, February27th  12:00AM
Ends:   Friday,March 6th  6:00PM
(Eastern time)

What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until March 6th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of  March 9th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful layout my friend. I love the photos.. and that digi stamps matches perfect! I like the soft look of the chalks that you used... and love the pop of the bright yellow strip paper as the base. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Love the yellow and that sports figure you colored in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fun sports page which is interesting and a great interpretation of the sketch - good to see you adapting it to make it fit what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun sports layout Tina! I love the colors, yellow is always a fun color to work with. Your Bugaboo sports image is fabulous colored in with the chalks, I love the softness that chalks give too. Ok, I'm really bummed that these kids got the Campbell genes. Not sure why my family couldn't have had some of the genes. lol At 4' 11" I'm not even close! lol Another great layout in the books my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete