Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dave Was in a Mood

Good Evening, yep ended up working today so trying to finish up posting the layouts for challenges for the month. this layout came about from LOAD day 20. It was a Friday and that was topic Sentence or Subject. We were to use the starting sentence to the book "Judy Moody" (Judy Moody was in a mood. Not a good mood. A bad Mood.) We were to do BLANK was in a mood. A BLANK mood. and we were to fill in the blanks. I chose:
Dave was in a Mood. A cutting mood.:
 I totally had fun putting this layout together, when I found the perfect sketch to use for it:
http://myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-scraps-more-sketch-100.html
The sketch is from My Scraps & More sketches #100
DAVE was in one of the oldest Alphas I had and so glad I included it this month on my counterfeit kit. The kraft paper background was a scrap from almost a year ago I found and put ti to good use. The blue polka dot came from the current kit. I also used basic grey alphas and Mood was from an Alpha I've been trying to use up. the teal polka dot I actually got out a pair of those old scissors with the edges and cut the edge to give it the texture.
 Both tags came from studio 112 journal tags pad and used one for the journaling. the star is from jellibean soup pack and both brads on by the journal tag and the one on the top left corner of the layout is from Making Memories 5th Avenue (jumbo pebble brads) the star circle chipboard diecut came from a smash pack of items
the Live simply is from CTMH sticker pack, the blue star and the handle with care boht came from jellibean soup pack.
The Oliver tractor was the first tractor Dave owned and it was used quite a bit on the property, since these pictures the tractor was sold to a friend that gave it to another friend for him to pull (tractor pulling is huge in our area)
Thanks for stopping by......

5 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge and a fun layout Tina! I love that title, although I think I might have been a little lost with the prompt. lol You always seem to have the perfect pictures to go with your challenges-but I guess it is more like you have a clever mind and can think out of the box! I need to rub elbows with you. lol Awesome layout! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors here, great take on the sketch. Thank for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More.

    ReplyDelete