Sunday, April 2, 2017

April Counterfeit Kit for the CKC April Challenge

Hello and welcome.... I got to see the new inspirational kit last night at work during my lunch break and was excited to get this one forged with my supplies for the month. Counterfeit Kit Challenge April reveal is
I chose this month's inspiration kit,  
because of it's bright, fun vibe & the touch of whimsy in the elements.
Wow what a fun kit to counterfeit and I was pulling some sheets of paper as soon as I came home from work. Finished it up tonight and this is my counterfeit: 

Spring Garden

 
 I have papers, stickers, alphas, diecuts, beads, stamp set and more in this kit!
The Papers:
A nice mix of spring colors in the papers. I also added the CTMH paper pad that had so many sheets matching the inspirational kit plus it had the cardstock too.
The Alphas:
 I don't have alot of multicolor Alphas so I went to old to the old Alphas this month for those.
 Stickers in a variety of ways: Puffy, Word, Flat and Layered. A good variety. The elephants, not quite sure how I'm going to use those yet.
 Die-Cuts, Stamp Set to make the tag, beads, chipboard pieces, cutaparts and that fun pack of stuff I received from May Flaum of Craft With May, for early enrollment to her In The Details class that is starting now :) That is why I added more beads thinking I may need them.
And an added bonus 25 oh wait I miss counted that is 26 Kraft Pattern Papers. This month's challenge over at the 100 Pattern Paper Challenge. Alot of garden papers in this pile as most of it came from the paper pad DCWV-Garden Harvest

Thank you for stopping by and checking out what I'm up too in my little corner of the world. Check out the challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog you just may want to play along :)
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit, Tina. Lots of spring in this kit. Love the elephants and looking how you use them.
    CindyF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours in your kit Tina. I love those multi coloured alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful kit. love all those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really lovely kit! I'm sure there's a counterfeit tutorial somewhere from Lisa, that shows how to make mutil-coloured alphas! Dig it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it weren't a sin, I'd seriously covet that kit. I really like the CTMH range and of course the sweet bird paper too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete