Monday, April 3, 2017

Hello World Layout for Use Your Stuff Challenge

 If your looking for the Stick It Down Double Page Layout post you can find it here

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st week of April. We had some beautiful weather yesterday and today it looks to be the same :) It's so good to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.
So are Polaroids still a thing in scrapbooking? The frames that look like the old Polaroids, are they still a thing? Well that is our challenge this week for Use Your Stuff. DT sis Gail asking us this week to use a Polaroid frame(s) on your project.
During my bit of cleaning in my room yesterday I came across some old cutapart Polaroids and knew that I was to use those for my project for today. It's great when a plan comes together for a layout
 Got out more cute pictures of Zachary he was just about 11 months in these pictures that were on June 12 2011. The Polaroid frames were a nice touch to the layout. For inspiration for this layout I used the sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy:
Perfect sketch to use for these photos.
 I used both my current counterfeit kit: Spring Garden that includes the 100 Patterned Paper Kraft paper challenge too
 so used a kraft paper from the stack too (the yellow checks) Thanks a bunch for stopping by and I'll see you later today with a update on my cleaning challenge.

15 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and take ont the sketch, love the clean and simple way, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! Great take on the sketch!Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch........thanks for playing along with us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina, I still really like those frames! Adorable page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page and photos are cute ,thank you so much for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sketch and love how the layout turned out Tina! The Polaroid frames work perfectly on this layout!! I think they are still a thing, but I think the shape has changed now. More square now I want to say. Could be wrong though. lol I love the sweet pictures of Zachary, they are totally adorable! I love the neutral papers you used on this layout because they really let your pictures take center stage! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the polaroid frames they are always a great addition to layouts. Thanks for joining in with LGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet baby)) and lovely layout, thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the sketch. Love the photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the polaroid photos! Great take on the sketch with those cute photos. Thanks for joining us at LGs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout, you've mastered that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable page! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete