Saturday, April 15, 2017

Farm Show Fresh for a Sketches in Thyme PL Style challenge

My 2nd post for the day, if you are looking for Sketch N Scrap you can find it here.
This layout comes from the sketch challenge over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style and the card I made with the sketch:
 and the sketch I used is Sketch #67 by the lovely and talented, Susanne Brauer.....
No automatic alt text available.
I used the sketch for my journaling card on my layout:
 Some of the vegetable displays we saw at the PA Farm Show in January. I used my current counterfeit kit: Spring Garden for this layout too. Using the kraft paper that we have for our challenge in the 100 Pattern Paper challenge Facebook group and the puffy stickers
 The alphas are from last month's counterfeit kit and a close up of the finished journaling card
This is also for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 Feelin' Fresh (getting part of my title from the Fresh :)
  At the time a very fresh display for vegetables :)
We welcome you to come and join in the sketch challenges over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to over in my little corner of the world :) 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and inspiration Tina.Great colours used and your turquoise alphas pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Love the turquoise letters - makes the page really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The use of neutrals here really lets those pics shine, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, love this layout Tina! It is a fun one and I love the papers and embellishments you have used on it. Your photo's are so fun too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete