Sunday, April 23, 2017

Celebrate Spring for a Lasting Memories Layout Challenge

Hello :) We have been enjoying some great weather lately and Spring has finally arrived in North Central PA. Some days it even feels like Summer has arrived, yes the weather in PA can jump up and down quite a bit.
This is the last challenge for this month theme of Spring over at Lasting Memories. Haven challenged us this week with a color palette.
It wouldn't be spring without daffodils and we have a bunch this year. I took these pictures on April 6, 2017 while I was out and about taking pictures. These were the first of the daffodils to come up being out front of the house it gets the most sun:


and this is the color palette for the challenge:
 
I found so many of the colors in my 100 Pattern Paper stack that I worked off 3 papers. I also broke open a new punch (one that was purchased before Christmas! me bad waiting that long to use it.) One that I think I'll be using quite often.
I used the No. 85 sketch over at The Memory Nest for my layout:
 A fun sketch to use too :)
 For the larger photo in the sketch I matted my photo with the Polaroid look and that gave me a spot to add some journaling. A fun cluster using pieces from this month's counterfeit kit: Spring Garden and some embellishments from previous kits.
 Another fun cluster using a chipboard bird in the right color combination for the palette. Added the pearls too that are from my stash, not sure how I by past these when I put my kit together this month.
 The bottom cluster and that pot of daffodils is from a sticker sheet that is just about finished
The only neutrals things added to the layout the word strips and that wood veneer title. thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up too. I look forward to seeing your creation over at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges
 All Challenges for the month end 04/28/17.

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty plaid patterned paper, shows off those daffs a treat. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and combining two challenges. I love your wood title and all the papers you used. Such gorgeous spring flowers. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and page!--Love the flowers this time of year! Thanks for joining us at THE MEMORY NEST@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout!! LOVE how you used the color palette! Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty photos and great job combining the challenges!
    Thanks for playing with us at TMN!

    ReplyDelete