Monday, April 24, 2017

I Love Sweets for the Circles challenge over at Use Your Stuff

Hello and welcome :) I'm adding my layout for this DT challenge a bit late today :) Chris C. has our challenge this week over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog. she has challenged us to use circles, For this week's challenge, I would like to see some circles (at least one) on  your project.
I did a layout for LOAD217 that fits this challenge well cause it has embellishments that are circles with in the rubons and a fussy cut die cut:
 The candy rubons, the fussy cut mallo cup (memories of my childhood with that one :), in the journaling card and the cookies in the picture are circles :) This layout was created for LOAD217 Day 13:
DAY 13: Achilles
What is your weakness? Chocolate? Shoes? Time with a good book? New scrappy supplies?
I have so many of these weaknesses but Sweets has to be my strongest weakness!
A couple of pictures from December 2016, a day we were making cookies, actually Dave was making the cookies and I was helping when I got up from my nap that Saturday :) Plans to bake cookies were on my agenda, just not these but I was glad to help and I was glad that Dave wanted to make cookies this year.

My Weakness? Gotta be sweets. Cookies, Cakes, Candy, Pies, Ice Cream and so on :) I've had a love affair with sweets which leaves me with a love affair with my weight too. Lots of fun elements on this layout and my journaling about my weakness. I used actual candy wrappers for embellishments too.
 fussy cut part of a project life card for the tab above the photo. Lots of the papers came from the collection Simple Stories So Fancy that was in my counterfeit kit that month: A Few of My Favorite Things which is so fitting for this layout :) Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation linked up to Use Your Stuff challenge blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love your stapled ribbon flags - noting that idea, for sure. And I'm with you on the sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete