Monday, May 1, 2017

Feels Like Summer LO for Sketch N Scrap

Good Morning and welcome :) Yes it's the 1st of May Wow! April went by very quickly as it seems as I get older te months just fly by now. Today is also the 1st sketch of a fabulous month over Sketch N Scrap. Fisrt I want to wish them a Happy 5th Birthday :) We've got a fabulous party going on all month over at Sketch N Scrap's Facebook page. A special group page just for this month's party too. It's here if you want to check it out, don't let the dates fool you it's an all month party (the 2 week thing is a facebook thing).
So the 1st sketch of the month is:
I just love the grid style look of the sketch and this is what I did with it:
I used some kraft paper for this layout and some scraps too. Avery he's almost 13 in this photo and he's really starting to get into photography. Starting with selfies and seeing some cool things on his walk with his sister that day. These are a few of the photos he took and more are to come of that day.
 I had fun making the title cluster
 and the journaling cluster
and the subtitle cluster. I used a very old Fall kit: Simple Stories Harvest Lane, found a baggie of stars to use and the fun word strips from this past month's kit: Spring Garden. Thanks for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Sketch N Scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment