Monday, May 15, 2017

A Typical Day for a Sketches in Thyme PL style challenge

Hello :) You can find Sketch N Scrap's post for today here

Hi and welcome to my 2nd post of the day :) Welcome to a new sketch challenge over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style. I have lots and lots of project life cards and love that I can take one and a sketch and create something pretty cool. There is lots of inspiration over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style if you are one like me and not sure what to do with all those extra PL cards.
This is the card I created for my layout:
   and Emma's sketch that we were to use:
 
The perfect sketch for a simple title block on a layout or on a Project Life spread. My layout using the card:
 The theme of the layout came from yesterday's LOAD517 Day 14
Prompt:
Dr. No – 1962
Scrap about your personal technology gadgets and how you use them in your daily life. Since James Bond was all about the gadgets break out one of your least-used scrappy gadgets to dazzle the gallery on today’s layout.
Easy enough prompt for a Sunday. a layout on some of the current gadgets we have around the house. Hmmmm wonder what they will look like in about 25 years :)
I used the current sketch over at Creative Scrappers for inspiration for my over all layout:
This sketch is perfect for Project Life Cards.
I was also able to get this layout inspired by the May Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge over at Scrap our Stash challenge using the row of Journal card, Clouds and Vellum
My jounaling card:

 I used some puffy cloud stickers here on my title card
 and I used vellum: a strip behind the far side pictures and also a strip here on the left side of the layout too. I used my old paper crimper for this layout for the tool of choice after I dusted it off. It made for a nice spot to add the fussy cut Day speech bubbles to the layout.
 Definitely a fun layout to create. I used some of my current counterfeit kit: Nature's Party for the layout plus some from past kits too, thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Scrappers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab page. Love the details and stash used. WTG! Thanks for your entry in our SOS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little clouds!Love the theme too :) Thank you for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW such great inspiration!!! Love the card and layout so much Tina! What a great way to use up some stash!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page, great work with the tic-tac-toe challenge. I like the close-ups. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, and I like how you've used it for the title of your layout. I need to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout! Glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our stash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very colorful page a a great way to document the everyday. Thanks for taking the tic-tac-toe challenge at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete