Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Procrastination

Yep that would be my Kryptonite! Procrastination is my worst enemy :) LOAD517 Day 21

Prompt:
Superman – 1978
What’s your Kryptonite? What stops you for doing what you need, or want, to do?
 Procrastination has to be my kryptonite. I can have good intentions and then something else that is usually more fun will stop me from doing what I should be doing :) House Cleaning falls into this category very well :) 
 I used my current counterfeit kit Nature's Party for this layout. Also grabbed a couple of project life cards too for my journaling and for the word card cause this is my life.
I used the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme May 15-21 sketch for my inspiration for this layout:
May 15-21 #277
For a really quick layout this sketch is a fast one to use
 close up of the layout
and a close up of the journaling :) I'm thinking that's all the challenges that I did over the past month if not then I missed them :) Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a fantastic day

5 comments:

  1. I have a stack like that too. Lovin' the hexagon paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool layout Tina! I love the the paper you used for your background, but it is the picture I love the most, besides the title and PL card. lol Look at the pile of layouts!!!! I'm impressed! I hate to tell you but you are not the only one who procrastinates as I have layouts that need putting away too, but no stack that looks like yours! Haha I love that stack of layouts! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the layout. Love the picture. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Great layout!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect title and love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete