Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Defense! Layout for Sketch N Scrap Birthday Celebration

Good Morning and welcome to the Third Exclusive birthday bash sketch over at Sketch N Scrap. I hope you all have joined the party over at the event page.
This is the wonderful sketch were using:


No automatic alt text available.
and for it to fit my photos I had to rotate it:
and this is my layout:
 Wow these action shots are so cool of Avery playing Defense. I've got a few more that I'm making this into a double page layout (later this week I'll be able to get ahead a bit and get the other side done). I have a few basketball themed embellishments that I pulled out for the layout and added some metallic sequin stars, he sure seemed the star that game
 I used paper from my current counterfeit kit: Nature's Party and this just maybe the LOAD517 layout for Day 15 (depending on if I can get another layout done :)
 I had fun creating the title with the designer sticker from an old pack of Making Memories embellishment package.
I used some of them foam basketball cuts and a fun border strip from recollections I got in a prize pack a few years ago.
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation to this fun sketch over at the event page.





4 comments:

  1. Love how you rotated the sketch for your photos - such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch looks great rotated! LOVE your photos and all the super fun basketball embellishments you used, great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been creating some amazing layouts my friend! I love this one and love how you rotated the sketch to make it work for your pictures!! Great embellishments, papers and pictures. Love, love, love! Sorry for being MIA for so long. Not getting email notifications again (what's new there!) so I am doing something different for me and I'm coming in from Dashboard now. Maybe I can stay on track now!!! Got Bret moved home, but next year when he moves in I plan on getting met up with you if you are available!!! Next year is his last year. Part of me is sad, but part is glad as I don't think I could afford another year! lol Take care and enjoy this weather-rain free for the moment. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great action pictures and worked perfectly for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete