And this is my take on the sketch:
I used my March counterfeit kit to make the card with the included SU doily stamp that I had found in a drawer all ready to use on this card and the flower is from my stash.
I used 3 Twenty Crafts 'Simple Sentiments' stamp set for my sentiment. It's been crazy busy so I didn't have a chance tonight to do anything with the inside, but this is for a birthday in August so I got plenty of time to do something with it :)
Now it's your turn. The prize is a 5 pack of digis from StampArt Designs by Kathryne . Please stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the challenge and to link up what you make! Here are some simple rules.
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
You have until April 25th by 6:00Pm (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, April 28th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!