Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Parade-GSR 2003

Hello again
This layout is the left side page of a 2-page layout. These pictures are from the Grease, Steam and Rust annual show in 2003. This show is usually the last show of the antique tractor shows of the year. This particular year they were holding the PGR summer convention, I received the pictures from a fellow member as I was set up at another venue in the same town.
This layout had all members of the club on it. I added sequins from my stash to create the illiusion of a border in between the pictures. The Title card was printed from an office program and attached with SU glimmer basics brads. This is one of 4 layouts I made last night and because I wanted to make sure they qualified for the Stash a Thon you get to see them each in a separate post :)

Stash A Thon Challenge #7-Confetti: Enamel Dots or Sequins-Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment