Saturday, April 5, 2014

Molly Moline

Well this is it for the day, I've got a crop to run off to. But I can say I got all the needed challenges done for Scrap our Stash-Stash A Thon :)
This was a letter that was featured in the Club newsletter and I used that note for the story about this tractor and his wife named the tractor Molly Moline I knew I could get away with adding a doily to this layout. The pictures were taken at the 2009 GSR show when they featured Minneapolis-Moline tractors and the PGR summer show. The letter was featured in a 2004 newsletter that is why I used that year on the layout.
Picture of the doily and key from the Sweet surrender line and the rhinestones from the Making Memories tape. You all have a fantastic day and I'll be back tomorrow with the layouts I did today at the crop.

I have entered this into these challenges:
Stash A Thon Challenge #2-Cake Liner/Doily-Doily



1 comment:

  1. Love the doily! Awesome job getting all of the challenges completed!
    Tina can you send us an email to scrapourstash@gmail.com. I looked for an email on your blog and did not find one. Thank you for celebrating with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete