Monday, April 28, 2014

MOM card-CCC #33

Hi you all and good day to you, running a bit late today but I got er done :) Today is Creative Cutting Challenge: Mother's Day Cards. Here is what I made
A bouquet of flowers on a card is what I feel this represents. I used Creative Cutting's Flower Set one:
Flower Set One - Click Image to Close
I started out with the background of the card base attached sheer ribbon and the letters MOM down the center of the tape: I used the small scallop nesting squares from the Silhouette store and the letters through the software one of the ones I have as text. I used my current counterfeit kit for all the papers and the ribbon. the papers are from Echo Park: Sweet Day and the Letters are from the yellow cardstock.
The flower cluster came from the Flower Set One and I picked out the swirl flower which I can say cut out very nicely this morning. I did it 33% size (silhouette's software) and added a few flower pieces of a bag of stuff from my kit. Added the butterfly brad to the O in MOM too.
the inside of the card I brought in that pick stripe and a flower at 50%. Now all it needs is a note to MOM. the cardbase is an A2 size cut out of that same yellow cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by and we would love to see what you have created :) You can link up your creation at Creative Cutting Challenge and it will be open for approx. 2 weeks. There are some rules:
 
Please make sure that you follow our very simple rules to enter this challenge.  
(1)You MUST use a SVG or similar electronic cutting file in your project.  CRICUT CARTRIDGE ONLY ENTRIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.  Please make sure that you mention somewhere in your post what part of your project was created with a cutting file.  Entries that do not fit this basic requirement will be deleted.
(2)  NO BACKLINKING.  This has always been our rule but we've noticed that it has not been followed lately. Going forward, projects posted before the start of this challenge will be deleted.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Tina, great one for Mother's day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card and you decorated inside too - something I always forget

    ReplyDelete