With doing LOAD I've got lots of scraps to choose from this challenge and I also used a couple of challenges to create my card too. First off I used one of Robyn's Fetish digital stamps:
So this card came about from the challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges Sketch Crew Crush series :) I had to do one from Lori's blog :)
I know she just love making cards :) I love to see what she creates too :) So I did the card with inspiration from her blog post Welcome Little One with Stick It Down. With it being the current challenge over at Stick It Down I'll be adding it there too :)
here is the sketch:
This is a cool one to have on hand when you need a quick card :) I liked it so much I brought the look into the inside of the card too.
Starts: Friday, Feb. 26th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Mar. 04th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until March 04th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of March 07th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!