Create a card, layout or project using Reds, white, & Pinks! Think Love, Valentine's & Roses!and we have 2 sponsors this week: Little Blue Button Stamps and Bugaboo Stamps. I used Little Blue Button Stamps: Rag Doll Sweetheart Love Letter for my card today:
Mojo Monday sketch for my inspiration:
It's a cool sketch and a good one to have on hand for a quick card. I used a variety of markers to color her and I inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink. I got to use my new counterfeit kit for this card, Color Splash, I grabbed all the pinks and reds I had and the pretty pearl ribbon too :) that looks like the edging on her capris.The glittery hears are a dark pink but not showing up well on the picture for some reason.
This will be the perfect card for my Granddaughter as she gave us great news last night :) We now have a pair of healthy twin Great Grand girls that joined our family yesterday :)
Reyn and Quinn
Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world :)
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Feb. 19th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Feb. 22nd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!