Friday, July 3, 2015

Christmas In July for Funday Friday

Good Morning and Happy Holiday weekend to my fellow Americans. I hope that your celebrating this holiday with a bang! Today for Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack the theme is Anything Goes. Our sponsor for today's challenge is Little Blue Button Stamps:

 I used their printable file: Birds and Houses:

Birds and houses
A close up of the file I used:
I'm excited to be doing up some Christmas projects this month, a head start before December comes. I used part of last month's counterfeit kit and did some wet embossing with the cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder and some versamark ink and clear embossing powder for a fun look that really brings out the snowflakes. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you join in and play along this week with us over at Jo's
Starts: Friday, July 3rd  12:00AM
Ends: Friday, July 10th 6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until July 10th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 13th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!


9 comments:

  1. What a great card I love the embossing and the pink on the birds image makes it all pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love those little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little birds and yay to you for getting such an early start on Christmas projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas in July project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I love the way you crisscrossed all those elements to frame your focal point, as well as the unusual Christmas color scheme. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Great technique with the embossing folder, I have that same one and love how this turned out.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute Christmas card Tina! I love those cute birds and that fabulous sentiment. Your embossed background goes perfectly with those cute snow birds. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas in July - cute! I need to catch up with my Christmas cards. I'm usually further along by now. Great card

    ReplyDelete