Friday, July 24, 2015

Ice Skate card for Funday Friday challenge

Hello again with another post for today :) This week's theme for Funday Friday is a Sketch over at Jo's Scrap Shack and our sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn.
This is the card I made from the sketch:
I ended up flipping the sketch by mistake when I added the tape to the vellum, but all is good and I think it turned out just fine.

It's a fun sketch to use and you'll have to check out the wonderful variations of it over at Jo's blog the design team did a great job with the sketch :) I used my current counterfeit kit for the card and this is also one of the cards made from a challenge during Stash Bash over at Simple Scrappers called Bake Sale which you gather up the supplies to make 5 projects (I chose cards)
I used Stamping Up More Merry Messages stamp set and Brilliant Blue ink for the sentiment. I brought in some of the elements from the front of the card for the inside.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend :) We are going to the local fair tonight and then picking green beans and processing them tomorrow so I've got a full week end ahead. Hope to be in the craftroom on Sunday :)
    Starts: Friday, July 24th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, July 31st 6:00PM
(Eastern time)

What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.

4 comments:

  1. I love the sketch Tina, and I love your take on it! Flipping it turned out great. Love that skate and your color combo. I can't believe we will be into Aug here soon! It will be time to move Bret back up to school before we know it. I am gonna' miss the little fart! lol Have a wonderful weekend Tina! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina this is a cute cute card! I love that you "flipped" by accident because it really gives your card some character! A sketch is only a foundation to get your mojo flowing so you can alter that sketch any way you want. I think your accidental flip worked out in your favor. I love the ice skate and the pretty blue paper! Here's to having a great weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete