Sunday, July 26, 2015

Lasting Memories Add a Cluster Challenge—Without Music Life Would be a Mistake

Hi you all and welcome.
Today Lasting Memories Challenge is to Add a Cluster to your layout:
This layout came from the 1st prompt of May's Load Music Mayhem. I had used a sketch I found (now I can't seem to find it). I used my May Counterfeit Kit for the layout. the LOAD prompt:
Let’s start the month off slowly, with a Style/Genre prompt.
Are you a country girl or a head banger? Classical or top of the pops? What’s your favorite kind of music? Make a page about it.
 The picture was taken Christmas 1966, I was 3 years old
 My title came from a quote I found searching with Google.
My journaling tells the person that said the quote and also my love of music. From the influences I received during my life and the joy that music brings to my world. You know the fastest way to get through a night at work is to turn on the radio and get a really good station on and just sing along and just maybe you'll catch me dancing to the music. Another layout to add to my album All About Me
This challenge is about adding a cluster and this is the cluster I added to the bottom left hand corner of my layout. I brought some of the banner into the cluster and found these 2 word arts to add to the cluster. I like when a sketch has this type of cluster cause it gets me out of my comfort zone and challenges me to do something more with my layouts.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world and I can't wait to see what you create by adding a cluster to your layout.



4 comments:

  1. What an awesome picture to have of yourself. It's a great layout and all the challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout Tina and your journaling, what a another fabulous layout for your "all about me" album! That picture is so cute of you. I too, grew up listening to country music, the old country music with the twangs. lol The newer country music isn't the same. I still love it, but it isn't the same. I also love classic and soft rock. There really isn't much music I don't like either and love to bee bop it any music that is playing. Music most definitely makes a work evening go by faster. I always had the music up and on in the deli where I worked, singing away until it was time to close up the store. Loved that time and still love my music! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is priceless. Well scrapped.

    ReplyDelete