Sunday, July 5, 2015

Suddenly Last Summer

Hi and Happy Holiday to you :) I hope your 4th was a bit better than ours, most of the day it rained but we totally enjoyed a road trip on the 3rd that was picture perfect! Today is a Lasting Memories challenge and the theme for the month is "TOGETHER"  Today's challenge is a technique challenge : create a double page layout. As a family we do lots together, this layout is a recap of last summer. This is a fantastic double page layout to use up all those extra photos that weren't used on other layout:
This layout came about from LOAD May 2015 day 5: Prompt: Cue the music: “Summer lovin’, had me a blast! Summer loving, happened too fast!” A fave end-of-summer activity is to list our best summer experiences & memories! Make a top 10 summer memories list for your layout today!
So this is what I created: I found the title "Suddenly Last Summer" in my song search of songs with summer in it and went to work on a list of 10 moments from the summer of 2014:
 The left side of the layout housed the Title, the journaling and some favorite moments captured in photos
 The right side captures some more moments of the summer and a side title too.
 The journaling was done one a fun cutout from a Basic Grey journal pad
Some up close pictures of the layout
 I used my May counterfeit kit for this layout. So glad you stopped by and took a look. I hope to see your 2 page layout linked up at Lasting Memories for the current 2 page layout challenge

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous two page layout!! LOVE your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tina, this is such a fabulous layout!!! I love the way you design this layout and I love the things you guys did. I can hardly get Dwayne to leave the farm, must less do all of those things. I'm a little envious. lol But in a good way! You were right, it was a great way to use up those extra pictures. I love, love, love those pictures you used too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 2-pager. The color of your background really plays off the greens in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie, looks like a super fun summer. Great layout for the double page challenge, I love it!! Hugs,
    Bea

    ReplyDelete