Hello from Miss Lily on a Bike card for today's Funday Friday challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack. Today's challenge is a card, layout or project that is both Embossed and Distressed and our sponsor for this challenge is Little Blue Buttons Stamps:
I made a card with LBBS digi stamp Miss Lily on a Bike:
Stick it Down for my card
I did dry embossing by using an embossing folder I received with my cuttlebug for the background mat and I used distress in the edge of the sentiment/digi stamp layer. I used lots of stickles in various colors for Lily and I also colored her with Bic markers. I distressed with Mustard Seed distress ink and the sentiment comes for 3 Twenty Crafts Strike A Pose stamp set and I stamped the Hello in Broken China distress ink. Added 3 Stampin Up Subtles Candy Dots to the digi stamp to give a diagonal flow for the eyes to see.
Our Sponsor this week is:
The winner will win 4 digital stamps of their choice!!!!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, July 17th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, July 24th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until July 24th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of July 27th.