Monday, February 6, 2017

101st Pennsylvania Farm Show

Good Morning and welcome once again. If you are looking for the post for Use Your Stuff you can find it here.

Stick It Down's February Double Page Sketch:

This is the layout I created with this sketch:
We went to the Farm Show this year and had what my hubby called a Date Day together. It was a way to get out of the house and enjoy some time together. Seemed a bit smaller this year than it had in past years that we went, but we had a good time.
 The left side: I used the photo in the middle for my title, added the ticket we got that day for our vehicle parking. Saw the agricultural exhibits and the FFA exhibits. Nice to see the old tractors and a fun ride for the kids.
 The right side of the layout had some various photos of around the Farm Show. (Lots of photos that need scrapped yet-future layouts)
 The journaling
Fun closeup of the both of us checking things out, they also had selfie spots so I took advantage of one of them.
I cut up some pieces of the brochure to get the tags over the pictures for the various times of things at the show.
We had a fun day, I used my January counterfeit kit: Glacially Toasted. Thank you stopping by and I look forward to seeing your double page creation over at Stick It Down

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You've put lots of photos on this happy. bright layout. Great to see a photo of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love how you used the brochure.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date days are definitely scrapworthy. Love your two-page spread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. I love how you used a photo for the title - very clever. :)

    ReplyDelete