Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Then & Now layout for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Today is the 15th and that is the day for a layout sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.
http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/2017/02/sketch-n-scrap-123.html
Isn't this a fun sketch! I had a blast using it for this layout:
This layout also came about from LOAD217 DAY 12: Hera Do you use comparison as a force for good? Compare something on your layout. It was cool to come across these pictures of the grandkids from North Dakota on Facebook and knew it would make a fantastic layout. We just don't get to see them as a group like this anymore and for us as Grandparents and the miles in-between we don't get to see them much at all. I used my current counterfeit kit: A Few of My Favorite Things for the alphas and the embellishments as well as the journaling card. 'Bash'kit for the blue flower and I bashed all those blue pearls too :) Always nice to see an embellishment pack finished up and thrown out :)
 Close up of the photos
Close up of the journaling. I used part of my counterfeit kit: A Few of My Favorite Things for this layout, too.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch over at Sketch ~N~Scrap


2 comments: