Sunday, February 26, 2017

1st Birthday Party for Lasting Memories Challenge


 

Good Morning and welcome :) Today is a New Theme month over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge Blog and Sandy is our hostess this month and she's got some great challenges too. So the theme of the month is 'Birthday Theme' and this week's challenge is to Create a Birthday layout using this sketch by the talented Laura Whitaker:




This is what I create with the sketch
 We just celebrated Quinn & Reyn 1st Birthday so this month is a perfect month to work on the layouts from the party :) I started with an overall layout of the 2 together :) It was tough to get a picture of them together with out it being blurry or one looking away, but I got a good one of them unwrapping one of their gifts together. Quinn is in the pink and Reyn is in the blue (Maternal Twins)
 The journaling I added to the bottom of the layout in the corner. My current counterfeit kit A Few of My Favorite Things had the SS So Fancy collection that was perfect for this layout using alot of the stickers and cutaparts to embellish the layout.
 They are super cute (I may be a bit bias :) Quinn on the left and Reyn on the right
 The sketch had those fun circles where I added some doilies from my stash
 Fun birthday stickers
I had a blast putting the layout together and I hope to see your creation to from this sketch over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge Blog. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm doing in my little corner of the world.


3 comments: