Monday, February 27, 2017

Why Scrapbooking

 If you are looking for today's Use Your Stuff post you can find it here.
Hello again :)
This layout is from LOAD217 DAY 7: Athena Capture your inner Athena! How are you a goddess of scrapbooking? Why do you do it? What do you love about it? What have you accomplished?
I've covered this topic more than once but over at Bash Your Stash facebook group they had a challenge Why scrapbooking so this is where this ? lead me. Athena was the goddess of War, Agriculture and Craft. So I decided to focus on the why ? when I'm asked why?
 This is what I did before I started scrapbooking. I use to love to quilt but it would take so long to get a quilt done, in comes scrapbooking and I can do a layout in a few hours and get that same satisfaction that I did from quilting and a new hobby is born :) I used my current counterfeit kit A Few of My Favorite Things for the layout
I used the sketch over at The Memory Nest for my layout inspiration:
I shifted the title to above the layout and used that spot for my journaling:
Thank you for stopping by once again today :)

3 comments:

  1. Super page. Love the background paper, really seems to pick up on your patchwork quilt photos. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and I love the journaling behind it. I'm assuming you made that quilt sometime in the past, and it is so cool. Great work on the quilt and the layout. Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the satisfaction you get with scrapbooking. I am with you. Fabulous layout!! Love what you created!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete