Monday, February 27, 2017

Pawsitively Adorable

If you are looking for today's Use Your Stuff post you can find it here.
Last post of the day I'm thinking :) I still have to do the layout for today's LOAD prompt :) and get some laundry done too :) This layout is from yesterday's prompt, LOAD217 DAY 26: Cerberus Tell a story about your pet, or a pet from the past. Easy Peasy :0 Just needed to decide on the story to tell?!!
 This layout was inspired by Scrap Our Stash sketch n word challenge:
 
 It was interesting challenge: C: cardstock, U: Uniball pen (silver), P: pattern paper, I: inked edges, D: diecuts
  This is our Buddy :) I thought the 4X6 card was appropriate for a title for this layout and used some fun pictures of Buddy that have just been sitting in the photo box :) I used some of my last month counterfeit kit for this as well as some theme product too.
I was also inspired by one of Whimsical Musings prompts to use a blurry picture and I get lots when trying to take pictures of this furbaby :) Challenge #129 - Inspired by blurry photos

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I love pet layouts. He is so cute. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout take. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Tina! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with the sketch + stash challenge. Cute photos and fun papers and embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pup. Great page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page made me smile. He's quite the handsome boy. The title card and the dog themed paper are perfect for the photos. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute page. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I love this layout of Buddy! He is so handsome!! I love the title card and your doggy papers. It is hard to get a picture of Savannah too as she just wants to play, play, play. lol You got a good one of Buddy even the blurry one is good as it shows the motion he is always in. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete