Monday, February 27, 2017

Addicted to Scrapbooking

If you are looking for today's Use Your Stuff post you can find it here.

Hello I'm back with another blog post :) The one thing I promised myself I wouldn't do was wait to the last minute to post about challenges this month and do it in a timely manner, well that didn't happen. Guess I better work on that next month during Calvinball.
This layout came about from LOAD217 DAY 2: Symbols What is your symbol? What represents you?
    I would have to say what my symbol is, what represents me the most is the camera, but scrapbooking in general is a good representation of me. So the camera, books n paper with the pencil (journaling) I pulled together this morning (Feb 2) to create my symbol. This was a really fun prompt it really had me thinking quite a bit at work last night about my own life and so glad that I came full circle to back with the camera and scrapbooking as I feel that is when I'm most blessed and having fun.
I used the sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy for my inspiration for this layout:
       
 and a moodboard. Thankfully my Jan counterfeit kit: Glacially Toasted had some pink in it and all those florals to create with.
 I fussy cut the paper to be usable for the title and still work with the sketch. My journaling. I used some fun veneer that I got from my "bash" kit too
This fun picture of me with the camera came from the date night with the hubby when we went out for dinner at a stationery train here in Williamsport at the Transportation Museum. (Future layout) found the fun meme on line. Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE this whole scrappy page! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page! Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page, I love what I see, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete