Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Bride LO for LOAD




If you are looking for the Sketch~N~Scrap layout today you can find it here

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This layout was created Scrap Happy and for today's prompt for LOAD217:
 
Today is Day 15. Beauty/Helen of Troy
Remember that contest of which goddess was the fairest? Paris was awarded Helen of Troy, the most beautiful woman in the world and the face that launched a thousand ships. Helen was the daughter of Zeus and Leda (a human).
Share a photo of yourself that makes you feel beautiful. When was it taken? Who took it? Why do you love it? Share a list of things that you find beautiful.
This is a picture of me on my Wedding Day. This is probably one of the few days in my life that I felt most beautiful, being pregnant and carrying my children is another day. My journaling centers around me feeling beautiful that day.
The sketch I used for the layout:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ef/ea/f1/efeaf156093baea7c007dbd3aa8dcf68.jpg
It was a fun sketch to play with :) for this layout. Close ups of the layout:




I dug into some old stickers for the title for this layout and the flower came from my 'Bash'kit.
 Another flower and the rhinstones was in my stash awhile too. The sticker border came from that bashkit too. The papers came from counterfeit kit: Glacially Toasted
The journaling.
Thanks for stopping by once more today :) LOAD has been a blast this month with the Greek Mythology theme and it's been fun to wrap a story around each god and goddess of that time period :)






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Tina and a beautiful photo of you! You indeed look beautiful in your wedding dress. I never went to any proms either, lol, but never wore a beautiful white wedding dress either. But I did feel beautiful when Dwayne and I were married as we dressed up in like colors. I did my hair, make up and put on my dress and felt nice about myself, which rarely do! Love this layout my friend, the paper you used is so pretty and in my color that I love. I love the design of this layout and I love the flowers and pearls. Great job! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete