Monday, February 27, 2017

November 8 2016

If you are looking for today's Use Your Stuff post you can find it here.
Hello once again today :) So glad your still visiting me today :) This layout came from LOAD217 DAY 17: Theseus Tell a story of your right to vote and what that means to you. OR… Share the results of a notable election and your thoughts. I went with what it means to me:
I used this sketch over at The Memory Nest for my inspiration:
I took some inspiration from their DT member Doreen to on my layout as I added more photos and information that I wanted on the layout but I added the main circles to my layout and the title spot in the same area too.
I used my current counterfeit kit: A Few of My favorite Things plus I used some stickers from the 30-Sticker challenge over at the 100 Pattern Paper Challenge facebook group. This was a fun way to look at our history of Women Voters.

4 comments:

  1. Serious stuff on your page and a super idea to share your opinions for posterity. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout and so true to the time for women. So glad you made this layout and could enter it here at The Memory Nest. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific info and journaling! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous theme for a page!! lOVE how you used the sketch and that you used a photo of yourself. Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete